*Available by appointment only*
520 Gaines School Road
Athens, GA 30605
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Every other Tuesday 4:00pm - 7:00pm
One Thursday/month 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Hours of Operation:
Athens Center for Massage Therapy
Ashley Bugg Brown, LMT, NMT, BCTMB is the owner & operator of Athens Center for Massage Therapy
We gladly offer a 15% discount to the following individuals for all massage therapy services:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted the following necessary changes here in our practice:
1. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE UTILIZED PROPERLY for unvaccinated individuals. You may choose to remove your mask while lying face down on the table in the prone position, but this will be the only exception made to the mask requirement. If you arrive to your appointment without a face mask you may either purchase one from us for $1.00 or reschedule your appointment.
2. Prior to entering the building, you will be asked to fill out a screening questionnaire, sign a waiver form AND have your temperature taken using a contactless thermometer. If you answer yes to any of the questions on the questionnaire and/or have a temperature of 100° or higher, you will not be permitted entrance and your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
3. Until further notice, massage will not be administered to the face, mouth, or hands.
4. The use of eye masks and hot/cold packs will be discontinued until further notice.
5. In the event of a COVID-19 exposure, the therapist will notify all the individuals with whom they have come in contact with and will temporarily close the office for a minimum of 14 days. Affected individuals will be advised to isolate at home for two weeks in accordance with Georgia Department of Health guidelines.
In addition to the aforementioned changes, we have and will continue to utilize the following preventive measures: