Gift certificates are available for purchase in store or by phone. Gift certificates that are purchased by phone will require credit/debit payment and will be e-mailed to the sender's e-mail address, unless otherwise stated.
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from Athens Center for Massage Therapy. For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Athens Center for Massage Therapy.
General Gift Certificate Terms and Condition
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Athens Center for Massage Therapy.
- Athens Center for Massage Therapy reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Athens Center for Massage Therapy for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated.
- A gift certificate is only redeemable to the individual whose name appears on the certificate.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance on the gift certificate will remain until the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at the time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
Expiration and Cancellation of Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates have no expiration date unless otherwise indicated on the gift certificate.
- If an expiration date is indicated on the gift certificate, the gift certificate will no longer be valid or redeemable after said expiration date.
- Athens Center for Massage Therapy reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and, upon full redemption, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Athens Center for Massage Therapy reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Athens Center for Massage Therapy is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Athens Center for Massage Therapy reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its discretion.
- Athens Center for Massage Therapy is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Georgia, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law.
Athens Center for Massage Therapy