Due to our limited availability, we are not currently accepting new clients.
520 Gaines School Road
Athens, GA 30605
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Ashley Bugg Brown, LMT, NMT, BCTMB is the owner & operator of Athens Center for Massage Therapy
15% Discount for:
Athens Center for Massage Therapy
Available by appointment only
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We are living in unprecedented times and, as such, we have had to instituted several necessary changes here in our office. Please be aware of the following changes and know that they are required in order to maintain the safety of our clientele, ourselves, and our families:
1. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE UTILIZED PROPERLY. Both the therapist and the client must wear a mask or face covering while inside of the building. You may choose to remove your mask while lying face down on the table in the prone position, but this will be the only exception made to the mask requirement. If you arrive to your appointment without a face mask you may either purchase one from us for $1.00 or reschedule your appointment.
2. Upon your arrival, please wait in your car. You will receive a text message once you are permitted to proceed to the entrance.
3. Prior to entering the building, you will be asked to fill out a screening questionnaire, sign a waiver form AND have your temperature taken using a contactless thermometer. If you answer yes to any of the questions on the questionnaire and/or have a temperature of 100° or higher, you will not be permitted entrance and your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
4. Upon entering, you must immediately use the hand sanitizer provided OR proceed to the restroom to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
5. Until further notice, massage will not be administered to the face, mouth, or hands.
6. The use of eye masks and hot/cold packs will be discontinued until further notice.
7. In the event of a COVID-19 exposure, the therapist will notify all the individuals with whom they have come in contact with and will temporarily close the office for a minimum of 14 days. Affected individuals will be advised to isolate at home for two weeks in accordance with Georgia Department of Health guidelines.
In addition to the aforementioned guidelines, I have also instituted the following preventive measures: